Monday, April 7, 2014

Special Ninja Print Run

Ninja Book Tower Of Awesome
Are you going to Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience this next week? Well, if so, I have a special treat for you! I've ordered an exclusive, early print run of RELAX, I'M A NINJA, and I will be selling them at the event!

There are only 40 copies. This is the one chance to get the book early (unless I have extras which will be sold at LDStorymakers), so if you're excited for the ninjas please find me at the con. I'll be happy sell you a book. RELAX, I'M A NINJA will cost $15.28 with tax.*

I will also have copies of BLINDSIDED for purchase, which is very difficult to find as a hard copy in the US. I have 31 copies of that, and they will cost $13.62 with tax.

The best times to find me will be my signing: 

April 18th 2:00-3:00PM

*I can take credit cards, cash, and checks.

2 comments: